Bar Team Leader
The Royal George boasts traditional settings mixed with modern bars, delicious menus and great entertainment. Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events, this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you!
We are currently looking to recruit a new supervisor to join our team!
Being a part of a larger pub company allows us to offer excellent progression opportunity's as our company expands, and with all required training in house and on company open days. This position is ideal for any experienced Bar Supervisors who want to establish their work as a career and not just a job. We are not tied down by being part of a larger company, all staff and management are encouraged to express themselves in their appearance and contribute any ideas and feedback to the General Manager.
Our most important requirements are enthusiasm and the will to learn and work in a small team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience of running shifts and managing staff.
- Fantastic initiative and always looking for the next task to complete.
- Experience with cashing up tills, cashing up safe, banking and knowledge of risks and troubleshooting.
- Great product knowledge on beer and cask ale.
- Fast learning and ability to adapt to different back office systems and till systems.
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice.
- Great communication skills and conflict resolution skills.
In return we offer many progression opportunities, and a pub environment that cares about your input and ideas
- On going training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working with a great team