Chef - Ilkley
We have an exciting opportunity to join our newly refurbished pub, restaurant and rooms at the Black Hat! We are situated in the heart of Ilkley and cater to all crowds from after work drinks to special occasion meals so flexibility is a must.
You will be responsible for preparing and cooking meals to specification decided by the Head Chef and ensuring the kitchen and food storage areas are clean, tidy and compliant with current health and hygiene law, with a particular focus on allergens. Shifts can range from early morning breakfasts to evenings - flexible working possible.
If you’re excited about delivering excellence and have a passion for food, come and join us!
If you feel you have a passion for food and the drive to make a difference, please apply below. This opportunity could be the start of your future career within a growing brand who truly believes in delivering excellence as standard!
- Experience in working with fresh food in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver great fresh food at volume
- Be a great Multi-tasker
- Passion and a love for what you do to deliver great produce and dishes to our much loved guests
- Great knowledge of food safety legislation and work in line with this at all times
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Own transport would be advantageous due to the nature of shift work
Come and work in a great team, within a fast growing company with opportunities expanding all the time!
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexible hours
- Great benefits and incentives
- Ongoing training and development with our brand new Kitchen Apprenticeship Scheme