Bar Team Leader
The Tavern on the Green is a small pub based in the market town of Altrincham. We provide a relaxed and fun environment for after work drinkers, tired shoppers and weekend go-getters, serving beer, cask ale, long drinks and plenty of gin along with award winning pie and mash.
We are looking for a team leader to join our team 20-25 hours a week. The role involves both working alone and managing a small team on a day to day basis. Duties will include opening and closing the pub, line check and stock control, cash and cellar management as well as daily bar duties.
We are a small team who work together to live our company vision and values, to provide excellent customer service. If you've got a minimum two years bar experience and are keen to take the next step, or are currently in a similar role and looking for a fresh challenge, and want to join one of the fastest growing pub companies in the country, then please apply below.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Minimum of 2 years bar experience or 1 year in a similar role
- Experience of running shifts and managing staff
- Fantastic initiative and always looking for the next task to complete
- Experience with cashing up tills, cash reconciliation and banking
- Good product knowledge of beer and cask ale.
- Fast learning and ability to adapt to different back office systems and till systems.
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice.
- Great communication skills
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Both on and off the job training
- Potential for progressing in one of the fastest growing pub companies in the UK
- Flexible hours
- Working with a great team