Chef - Petersfield
We are looking for a Chef to join our team at the George to assist with all aspects of the kitchen and covering for the Head Chef.
This is a full time position of 40+ hours a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications.
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met.
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Previous experience of working in a pub kitchen environment.