Found just a short stroll from Bermondsey underground station, the St James of Bermondsey is charming and traditional with all of the modern essentials. Our community driven pub is a thriving landmark in the heart of the city, and we are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our team. Our ideal candidate is fun, energetic with a hugely affable personality. We vary from the lunch rush to after work drinks so flexibility is a must.
So if you want to become a part of Bermondsey’s birthplace history and represent our expanding household name, then this could be the next challenge for you!
- Proven experience of running shifts and managing staff
- Experience with cashing up tills, cashing up safe and banking
- Great product knowledge on beer and cask ale
- Fantastic initiative and always looking for the next task to complete
- Fast learning and ability to adapt to different back office systems and till systems
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice
- Great communication skills and conflict resolution skills with our team and guests