Bar Team Leader Required at Harrogate Arms
Set centrally within the picturesque town of Harrogate, the Harrogate Arms boasts a stylish interior and great selection of local brews. Delicious menus and great entertainment only add to the community atmosphere making the pub popular with events and occasions. Fancy a new challenge? This energetic pub could be the next opportunity for you!
We are looking for a team leader to join our team 20-25 hours a week. The role involves both working alone and managing a small team on a day to day basis. Duties will include opening and closing the pub, line check and stock control, cash and cellar management as well as daily bar duties.
We are a small team who work together to live our company vision and values, to provide excellent customer service. If you've got a minimum two years bar experience and are keen to take the next step, or are currently in a similar role and looking for a fresh challenge, and want to join one of the fastest growing pub companies in the country, then please apply below.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Flexible approach to work hours.
- Minimum of 2 years bar experience or 1 year in a similar role.
- Experience of running shifts and managing staff.
- Fantastic initiative and always looking for the next task to complete.
- Experience with cashing up tills, cash reconciliation and banking.
- Good product knowledge of beer and cask ale.
- Fast learning and ability to adapt to different back office systems and till systems.
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice.
- Great communication skills.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate.
- Both on and off the job training.
- Potential for progressing in one of the fastest growing pub companies in the UK.
- Flexible hours.
- Working with a great team.