Full Time Chef - Leeds
Situated in the picturesque village town of Woodlesford, the Midland Hotel is a stylish retreat with a great reputation for quality and service. With a range of flavoursome food and delicious drinks, this community driven pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
We are looking for a Chef to join our team to assist with all aspects of the kitchen and covering for the Head Chef. This is a full time position - 40+ hours a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications.
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met.
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required.