Full Time Chef
We are on the hunt for a Chef to join our team full time at the Harrogate Arms! We have launched a brand new menu unseen in the Harrogate Arms before and we are now looking to add to our Kitchen Team!
Our new menu keeps the best of our current Street Food style containing Burgers, Dogs and Dirty fries but with an added twist by including our favourite Traditional Pub Classics - Fish & Chips, Sausage & Mash and Steak & Ale pie etc.
This opportunity gives you the chance to really make a noise in the the centre of Harrogate as your skills in the kitchen and passion for food help us deliver the fantastic new menu!
You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the kitchen and covering for the Head Chef; so the ability to work alone and in a team in essential!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required
- Experience of preparing and cooking food in a busy kitchen environment
- Great communication skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and reliable
- Passion for delivering outstanding service