We have an exciting opportunity to join our newly refurbished pub, restaurant and rooms at the Black Hat! We are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment ready for service
- Delegating tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner
- Ensuring good practice in line with sanitation regulations
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests!
If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d love to hear from you.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
Come and work for a great company in a great team, and not work evenings!! We can accomodate either 5 days or a more part time role, we are open to discussion.
- Competitive pay rate
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- A great team to work with!