Front of House Team Leader required Pub
The Three Tuns in Aldgate is a city pub that serves award winning Pieminister pies to our hungry customers. After recently having a refurbishment we consider ourselves one of the leading pubs in the area and we are recruiting for a full time shift leader with bar or pub experience to join our management team and help drive the business forward over the coming months.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior front of house team member or existing supervisor to take a the next step in their career and full support and training will be given to develop you into a senior role in the near future. We are part of Bermondsey Pub Company, an excellent up and coming pub company that operates all around England and the potential for development into an assistant manager and beyond is high!
- Running lunch time and evening shifts supervising the team and using your customer service skills to help them deliver an excellent guest experience
- Developing and adhering to standards in the pub, leading by example and training junior staff in steps of service
- Using your creativity and passion for food, drink & service to help plan and deliver exciting events throughout the year including on our brand new roof terrace bar!
- Handling customer complaints and booking enquiries for both the venue and hotel with a helpful, calm attitude and an excellent face to face, email and telephone manner.
At least one year’s experience in bars or wet led pub venues in a similar role is essential.
What we offer:
- A competitive rate of pay.
- Employee benefits such as company discount, staff meal discounts on longer shifts, and a wide range of training opportunities and support
- A flexible working pattern (Closed on Sundays and at least one weekend off per month guaranteed!)
- The chance to make your mark on an evolving business, help develop it into a successful venue over the next few months and reap the rewards of doing so!
If you think you are right for the role please apply with a copy of your CV and a brief covering message stating why you are suitable.