Training Assistant Manager
Excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced Bar Supervisor or Assistant to step up and join us at The Speaker.
The role will involve operating the site's social media, working to garner stronger following and regularly creating posts and events. Training will be provided on our HR system for scheduling, forecasting, stock auditing and reporting to help with the day to day running of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with the desire to build a career in the Hospitality industry and develop their skills to progress and work towards becoming a strong Assistant Manager.
- Proven experience of running shifts and managing staff
- Understanding of basic compliance and licensing procedures
- Strong cellar knowledge and cash handling skills
- Personal License preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of the Aztec system preferred but not required
- Significant knowledge of most social media platforms
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice
- Competitive pay rate
- Working in a high-profile central London location with an epic team
- Regular incentives and rewards
- 50% off food and drink across all Bermondsey Pubs