Assistant General Manager
Cross Keys Hotel
Situated in the heart of the classical market town of Knutsford, the Cross Keys Hotel is beaming with period character and charm with the great service to match! Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events and festivals, this eccentric pub could be the next challenge for you!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our committed team with the enthusiasm and drive to continue the success of the pub. We need someone who is a natural front of house trainer and instinctively delivers exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the support and development of the business as well as our fabulous team. As the site continues to thrive with a hotel refurbishment, we need someone who can use their developed experience to proactively lead the day the day management of this area.
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
Fancy a new challenge? We would love to hear from you if:
- You know how to supervise within a predominantly drinks-led business
- You have fantastic sales skills and love the challenge of exceeding KPI’s
- You have experience of hotel management and service
- You have good understanding of P&L management within a similar environment
- You are innovative and commercially aware
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are an effective communicator on all levels; to customers and colleagues alike
What we Offer You
- Competitive salary
- AM bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday