Chef - London
We're a busy, drinks led London pub looking for an organised, energetic Chef with great attention to detail to join our awesome kitchen team.
- Previous experience is essential, but all specific training will be given on induction to the role.
- Hours are full time - roughly 40 per week, but flexible, working 5 days out of 7.
- Excellent progression routes and plenty of training opportunities for those who are interested in learning new things and taking on new challenges.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications.
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met.
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Previous experience of working in a pub kitchen environment.
- On going training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Share of the tips.
- A great team to work with!