Bar Team Leader
We are currently looking to recruit a new supervisor to join our team at Dog & Truck.
We are tucked away in a classic East End Brick Lane with bustling Aldgate just around the corner.
We cater to after work drinks and sports fans with 5 large televisions throughout the pub and two lovely beer gardens.
We are a mid range pub offering competitive prices on our various drink products. Our food offer consists of a pie menu and kitchen in partnership with Pie Minister.
Though we show a great amount of sport, we still have plenty of regular customers who just love a chat as well as plenty of office workers looking for an after work pint.
Being a part of Bermondsey Pubs allows us to offer excellent progression opportunities as our company expands, and with all required training in house and on company open days. This position is ideal for any experienced Bar Supervisors who want to establish their work as a career and not just a job. All staff and management are encouraged to express themselves in their appearance and contribute any ideas and feedback to the General Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience of running shifts and managing staff.
- Fantastic initiative and always looking for the next task to complete.
- Experience with cashing up tills, cashing up safe, banking and knowledge of risks and troubleshooting.
- Great product knowledge on beer and cask ale.
- Fast learning and ability to adapt to different back office systems and till systems.
- High standards of Health and Safety knowledge and enforcing correct practice.
- Great communication skills and conflict resolution skills.
In return we offer many progression opportunities, and a pub environment that cares about your input and ideas.