Full Time Chef
The Two Brewers is a traditional British pub looking enthusiastic Chefs who are starting their career in the industry or want to build on their experiences to deliver quality standard food. The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of the kitchen and covering for the Head Chef.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications.
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met.
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required.
We require professional people with friendly personalities and good work ethics who love working in a team and want to exceed at a job they enjoy. So if you're a Chef who wants to produce real food and work for one of the UK's fastest growing pub companies, please apply - we're hiring today!
- Proven cooking experience with fresh food production
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
What we Offer You
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working with a great team