Kitchen Team Leader
The Old Silk Mill is an iconic pub set in the city of Derby, from its famous wall mural, its beautiful sun terrace and its private dining area this pub is beaming with character and charm with the great service to match! Looking to always engage with the community and popular with local business', this fresh food pub could be the next challenge for you!
Our Kitchen Team Leaders are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. We really care about our food at Bermondsey and our menus are bespoke to fit the culture of our individual pubs - we are not a 'one size fits all'! We are looking for someone with a focused attitude to deliver our delicious food concept – with a knowledge of stock control, compliance and food efficiency to help lead our kitchen team to deliver service excellence.
- A passionate foodie who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- Experience with fresh and bespoke menus
- Confidence to manage and train a small team and inspire them to deliver exceptional food in the Kitchen Manager's absence
- Knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- Great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
Our kitchen runs between 12:00 - 8pm Sunday to Thursday, and 12:00 - 9pm Friday and Saturday.
- A number of apprenticeship opportunities with industry leaders HIT Training to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- Competitive hourly ypay
- 50% off food & drink in all Bermondsey Pubs
- Access to hundred of retail discounts using our online benefits platform