Kitchen Porter Required - Metropolitan
The Metropolitan stands out from the competition, as well as the main bar, the pub boasts a spacious beer garden alongside a dedicated dining area. This fast paced environment and high volume site could be the next challenge for you! Click here to find out more.
We're looking for enthusiastic team members to join the Metropolitan to bring a guest focused and energetic approach to Bermondsey service. If you have a passion for hospitality and want to become part of West Didsbury history then get in touch!
This role will involve working as part of the kitchen team and supporting the Head Chef to ensure that the kitchen operates effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Ensure crockery and cutlery is clean and ready to use.
- Ensure kitchen cookware and utensils are clean and ready to use.
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage and stock rotation to maximise availablity and minimise loss.
- Protect and secure all Company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are followed.
- Basic food preparation to company specifications.
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required. This includes the completion of daily and weekly cleaning schedules and removal of waste to specified areas, sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Complete all Company training modules as required.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures supporting the management team in all required tasks as requested
Flexible and reliable.
Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast paced environment.
Great communication skills.
Passion for delivering outstanding service.
Flexible working hours.
We offer training and development opportunities including support with NVQs.